Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

(no subject)

NSFW Feb. 5th, 2023 01:33 pm
bookscorpion: This is Chelifer cancroides, a book scorpion. Not a real scorpion, but an arachnid called a pseudoscorpion for obvious reasons. (Default)
[personal profile] bookscorpion
I finished my Witcher Place of Power needle felting project, and I am definitely going to do more of these. It was fun to do, I only stabbed myself three times and it's a great thing to do while listening to a podcast.

I also read and commented on fifteen fics (or chapters of fics) in January. I'm pleased with that number - I had stopped reading almost completely for a long time, and it's just nice to be able to do it again. I'm also reading physical books again (Men at Arms by Terry Pratchett right now, and The Memory Librarian by Janelle Monáe).
Here are the fics (neat, I can copy paste as a table!)


FreezingSalazar101Eskel/LambertWitcher
Behind the NoiseSalazar101Eskel/LambertWitcher
RevelationsTears_and_SmilesGeraskierWitcher
This Is How the World EndspassingnotesCassandraDragon Age: Inquisition
Tunnel of LoveLaridianBeckett/Willow (OC)Fallout 76
Weather the StormSebDoesWordsGeralt/RegisWitcher
L&B Chapter 39sacrificethemtothesquidMax/FuriosaFury Road
A Red Chalk BlushBawdyBeanEskel/RhysWitchork
The Stone Upon the StoneIvyMandragoraEskel/GaetanWitcher
L&B Chapter 40  Fury Road
L&B Chapter 41  Fury Road
L&B Chapter 42  Fury Road
Snow DaylaridianBeckett/Willow (OC)Fallout 76
Lose the ArmorLyngeAiden/Felix (OC)Witcher


Date: 2023-02-05 02:27 pm (UTC)
cassildra: (misc fandoms: trek luxury gay communism)
From: [personal profile] cassildra
Can we get pics of the felted piece? <3

How's the Memory Librarian? There's a copy in my house I might need to borrow and read.

Date: 2023-02-05 02:36 pm (UTC)
cassildra: (queer: i heart being queer)
From: [personal profile] cassildra
I saw that after I posted, sorry lol.

Very cool. I'm really excited about borrowing the book now. It's after my huge backlog of Christmas and birthday gifts though. lol

Date: 2023-02-07 12:22 pm (UTC)
facethestrange: (the witcher: ciri can do it)
From: [personal profile] facethestrange
Your needle felting project looks beautiful, I love the color choices and the magical atmosphere it has! ♡

I had no idea Janelle Monáe wrote a book! *bookmarks it* And yay for Discworld, and for having fun reading in general. :D

Profile

bookscorpion: This is Chelifer cancroides, a book scorpion. Not a real scorpion, but an arachnid called a pseudoscorpion for obvious reasons. (Default)
bookscorpion

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  123 4 5
67 89101112
13141516171819
20212223 24 2526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 05:19 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios